Tuesday 8 November 2016

the trip to sepang



line up for shuttle on Saturday, my hotel up ahead



I left Singapore on Friday morning all eager to get to Sepang to see the free practice in the early afternoon.
46 - Rossi's number
When I reached Kl airport, it was raining, heavy... which left me very disappointed, bummed, upset...

So I thought that I should just head back into KL, check into the hotel and if the rain stops, I can catch the shuttle to the circuit.... well that didnt quite happen.


I got to the hotel checked in and from my window I could see the last shuttle leaving for the circuit.  I could have kicked myself.
I should have just gone straight from the airport to the circuit.
Lesson learnt.


view of garages and track


Saturday and Sunday turned out to be fabulous.
I met up with Luca, the Italian guy I met last year and we hung out together all weekend,   mostly right in front of the Yamaha garage to gawk at Valentino Rossi,  and gawk and act like fangirls we did...

What a weekend!

Am already looking forward to next year.
Rossi Fans 

other attractions - the PR guy...cute

Race start

the man himself - Valentino Rossi
more pics of sepang on my Flickr page here

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I can imagine the noise. I'm glad you get to do what you love xxxx

    ReplyDelete